Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
The Wish Information Technology Services department is looking for a Project Administrator & Analyst to join our IT Business Operations team. This person-facing position will not only manage and monitor Jira and Confluence, but will also be active in engaging with all company teams to help them identify, research and customize their Information Technology needs.
We run an onsite Jira/Confluence instance and are looking for an administrator to join our team who would evaluate the team’s operations and work to improve their processes. This includes the full administration of the Atlassian suite (Jira, Jira Service Desk and Confluence). You will work directly with teams to make sure that changes and feature requests are balanced with productivity, performance and stability.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for evaluating an organization objectively and advising on opportunities to improve the efficiency of specific areas of our fast-paced business. This requires special attention to increasing both the profitability and the stability of the business. You will combine your systems knowledge with your functional experience in information management, human capital, security audit, and operations chain to help coworkers ensure team success.
- Administer and maintain Jira Projects and Confluence Spaces including plug-ins, etc
- Maintain, optimize, and improve our process and Jira instances for project setup, information security, and maintenance
- Work with multiple vendor partners who are integrated into our Jira instance
- Assist in setup of new projects for access control, workflow schemes, workflow automation, screen schemes, security schemes, custom fields, reporting and integration
- Develop boards, metrics, dashboards, reports, and advanced filters to provide end-users and leadership with meaningful operational/performance metrics and operational intelligence
- Provide Jira training to users and administrators
- Identify root cause(s) of an issue to help determine the optimal solution(s)
- Perform business needs analysis and design workflows, including “as is” and “to be” process mapping
- Collect timely feedback from stakeholder groups and ensure terms of requirements and specifications are being met through the solutions being built
- Work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with both virtual and face-to-face interactions; utilize structured approaches to solving problems, managing risks, and documenting knowledge; communicate results and educate others through insightful visualizations, reports, and presentations
- Work closely with the head of our business unit, the operations lead, and the engineering lead to develop the optimal business, operation, and development process
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience working with JIRA as an Administrator
- 2-3 years of experience with Confluence
- A minimum of 1 year of Business Analyst experience
- Expert level knowledge in integrating, configuring, securing, and customizing Jira and Confluence
- Demonstrated experience in installing, configuring and administering Atlassian plugins
- Self-starter with the ability to work with leadership and teams across multiple partners to ensure security and best practices
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment and can take abstract ideas, translate, and implement them into best practice visualizations
- Able to understand Agile and work from a Kanban or Sprint board
- Experience scripting with Jira REST APIs is a plus
- People Friendly, Exceptional communication skills and professionalism
- Skilled in communicating complex ideas and solutions and you are open to ideas from others
- Strong relationship-building skills to interact with stakeholders, colleagues, and the wider community
- Comfortable working in an international context, within virtual teams and can interact easily with international stakeholders
- Experience with Adaptavist ScriptRunner Jira plugin is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, MIS or equivalent
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.