Live experiences help people cross today’s digital divide and focus on what truly connects us - the here, the now, the once-in-a-lifetime moment that brings us together. To fulfill Gametime’s vision to unite the world through shared experiences, we deliver fans an extraordinary experience for discovering and purchasing last-minute tickets to live events.
With platforms on iOS, Android, mobile web and desktop supporting more than 100,000 events across the US and Canada, we are reimagining the event ticket experience in a mobile-first world.
In this high impact, high visibility Lead Data Analyst role, you will have the opportunity to leverage data, data science, experimentation, and analytics to understand what features engage and retain our members and what features we need to improve, and why. You are an organized, data-driven, and curious team player excited to work cross-functionally with the data, product, marketing, finance, and operations teams. You will dive into user behavior data to provide insights that will impact major business decisions and own the maintenance of Gametime’s business intelligence reporting. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and quickly adapts to changes within the industry.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 5-8+ years of B2C Data/Product Analyst experience
- Expert-level SQL
- Experience identifying, analyzing, and providing recommendations to complex business decisions
- Solid understanding of statistical analysis and experimentation, and capacity to drive conclusions from the analysis
- Experience analyzing web and mobile app data to understand user journeys, customer funnels, and conversion drivers
- Experience owning experiment design and analysis from end to end, understanding not only how to set up experiments but also how to analyze the results by doing deep dives to understand attribution, causation, and incremental lift
- Some experience with production-level Python or R
- Degree in a STEM field highly preferred
What you'll do:
- Provide insight into critical business decisions, working closely with the executive team to answer pressing issues
- Analyze user behavior data and funnel metrics, generating recommendations for product and feature improvements
- Own the maintenance and improvement of Gametime’s business intelligence reporting infrastructure
- Foster a data-driven, test-and-learn culture through exploratory analytics, experimentation, in-depth research into the customer funnels
- Leverage analytics and quantitative methods to inform and influence decision-making
- Influence and build relationships with people across all levels of the organization, internally and externally
What we can offer:
- Flexible PTO
- Competitive SF Bay Area comp package
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401K, HSA, pre-tax savings programs
- Monthly commuter, cell phone, and Friday lunch subsidies
- Monthly credits for events on Gametime ($1,200/yr)
- New equipment and multi-monitor setup provided
- Company catered lunches (M-Thu)
- Snacks, drinks, company outings
Gametime is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.
Read Full Job Description