Manager, BI Development at Unity Technologies
Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community
Unity is seeking a Manager, Business Intelligence to join as an integral member of our growing Corporate Data & Analytics team. As a professional in SQL, analytics and business operations, you will have the opportunity to build dashboards, data sets, reporting pipelines and work cross-functionally across business & technical teams to build solutions.
If you are analytically minded, have a knack for optimizing anything and everything and have a passion or building scalable processes, we want to hear from you!. And above all - you ask questions and embark to answer them. Think you're ready?
Come join our journey!
What you'll be doing
- Technical and team lead responsible for data pipelines to support modeling, metrics automation and dashboards
- Architect and lead development of a business reporting data layer working in partnership with the Data & IT organizations
- Engineer the BI infrastructure for Finance & Corporate analytics and be responsible for crafting scalable self-service analytical solutions to enable insights discovery
- Apply data governance principles in ensuring data quality, integrity and timeliness are maintained
- Mentor and lead multi-functional efforts to promote analytical standard methodologies both within and outside the organization
What we're looking for
- A motivated leader with strong analytical and problem-solving skills and comfortable moving between being a player and a mentor
- Sophisticated knowledge of SQL and Python (or a similar programming language)
- Extensive experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlik, Power BI, Looker, Domo, etc.)
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills with different partners as well as a self-starter who can operate independently and drive work to completion in a timely fashion
- Skilled with SQL/BigQuery, Spark, AirFlow, etc. and expertise in data engineering principles
You might also have
- Background in gaming, SaaS software, internet or high growth technology industry
- You have proven to effectively exert influence across teams without direct authority
- You have an ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative and dynamic startup environment
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their creativities come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.