Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
We are hiring for a Marketplace Strategy & Ops Analyst, who will handle the day to day operations and general hygiene of our Marketplace. Operations include onboarding merchants, maintaining their account details, creating modules and placing merchants based on our merchandising calendar, and binding the requisite financial programs. Hygiene includes QA review and intervention, and responding to ad hoc requests if things are not published in the app correctly.
What you'll do:
Key tasks include executing on established processes, and responding to ad hoc requests and configuration errors as needed. Examples below:
- Merchant onboarding, including sourcing hero images, logos, and merchant text from Merchants or Account Managers
- Affiliate link maintenance and management
- Weekly module configuration
- Financial program binding
- Offers publication
- QA of published offers, modules, and merchants
- Responses to questions and help needed from Account Managers
What we look for:
- 1-2 years postgraduate experience
- Capable of delivering high quality work independently and virtually while remaining flexible in a fast-growth environment
- A record of taking responsibility for owning projects - strong follow-through and ability to manage competing priorities
- Ability to apply analytical thinking in decision making with keen organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Location - Remote U.S.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.