Operations Analyst, Fraud
The Fraud team is looking for an Operations Analyst to investigate fraud cases and build solutions to protect our platform from would-be fraudsters. You’ll grow familiar with our three audiences — Consumers, Dashers and Merchants, and become a point person for understanding user behavior that suggests fraud. You’ll investigate cases of fraud and brainstorm solutions to reduce fraud in the long-term. Most importantly, you’ll help drive the delicate balance between providing our users the best experience possible while keeping bad actors at bay.
Our team values impact and execution, and strives daily for a culture of teaching and learning. We’re open and inclusive, and welcome team members who can bring their different perspectives to bear on the highly dynamic, varied nature of fraud.What You'll Do
- Review and contest chargebacks
- Detect and investigate fraud on our platform
- Recognize new and/or emerging patterns in fraud cases
- Devise solutions and/or changes to current processes to reduce fraud
- Collaborate with the Fraud Engineering and Product teams to resolve the most critical issues at hand
- Participate in brainstorming solutions to key fraud issues
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or 3-7 years experience in e-commerce, payments or fraud
- Proficiency in one or more analytics and visualization tools
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Google sheets and SQL
- Experience with Salesforce, customer service databases and fraud detection tools
- Ability to solve ambiguous problems in a structured, data-supported way
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.