Sales Enablement Analyst at Unity
This role drives the product & sales enablement of our Sales team for the Create Business Unit. You will work cross-functionally to ensure our team has the information they need to have meaningful discussions with customers & prospects that add value in every interaction. This will include, but not exclusive of, scheduling and hosting product enablement and vendor training sessions; working with localization to translate content to local languages; onboarding new team members; partnering with sales leads to develop as-needed training for this market, and more.
This role will help drive the practice of outstanding sales enablement & project management within our team, drive revenue growth, and have a high-impact on the sales team. You will be joining a growing, high-visibility team on our Create Solutions Organization.What you’ll be doing
- Onboarding all new sales team members
- Implementing the global sales enablement strategy, and facilitating the training of sales teams on new content, products, and programs
- Delivering insights to relevant parties on the enablement program
- Hosting enablement sessions
- Working with other enablement team members to analyze tool adoption
- Substantial career history in sales onboarding
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and establishing relationships to develop successful enablement content
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work nimbly in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a commitment to excellence
- Proficient in prioritizing and staying organized while juggling multiple projects, workstreams, and communications
- Experience in sales training, enablement, and coaching salespeople of all levels using instructional design and active learning techniques
- Ability to navigate complex organizations
- Understanding of the sales roles and priorities, and using this information to deliver a world-class Onboarding and Continuous Education
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.