Sales Strategy and Operations Analytics Senior Manager
DoorDash is looking for a talented Sales Strategy and Operations Analytics Senior Manager to drive strategic analytics and insights for the sales and partner management teams. You’ll be working with large complex data sets and cross-functionally to discover insights and turn them into actionable business recommendations.About the Role
As our Sales Strategy and Operations Analytics Senior Manager, you’ll be a proactive thought partner to the merchant teams, developing and delivering insights for the organization. In this highly analytical role, you will help build the core sales infrastructure and analytics foundation including goal setting, measuring performance of initiatives, lead targeting, territory carving, head count and compensation design, strategic planning and much more.You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Strategize – Use data-driven decision-making to align our sales leadership on key metrics and drive higher productivity
- Experiment – Launch and test initiatives across sales and partner management and measure their impact
- Optimize – Create programmatic solutions with Python and SQL to improve manual processes in Sales and Merchant Services; determine areas of focus through ad-hoc analyses and create proposals for new processes
- Analyze – Utilize statistical knowledge to deep dive into complex data sets and draw insights to help the business understand marketplace dynamics and proactively address challenges; create and own metric tracking in Tableau to convey insights to partners
- Influence – Manage both a small team and cross-functional projects with our sales, partner management, operations, product, engineering, business operations and BD teams to improve the merchant experience and achieve targets
- 8+ years of relevant sales ops and analytical experience; level of role based on experience
- Experience in strategy and operations, consulting, or a high-growth startup is a plus
- Proven track record of advanced data analysis and modeling skills, leading cross-functional initiatives and succeeding in a complex and fast moving environment
- Excellent analytical thinker who can deliver actionable recommendations out of complex datasets; strong in SQL
- Expert communication and interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial – You have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Naturally curious – You are highly analytical and always look for ways to improve the process and increase productivity
- Gritty – You have the ability to think globally and strategically, then roll up your sleeves to execute
- Relationship-builder – You are a thought-partner and build trust-based and cross-functional relationships to get things done
- Problem solver – You love solving hard problems and can independently structure and draw insights from ambiguous challenges
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.