Sales Strategy & Operations Analyst at Chorus.ai
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:01 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, April 2, 2020
At Chorus.ai, we have pioneered the Conversation Cloud and are helping top revenue teams understand their business conversations at scale.
We are a fast-growing, venture-backed, San Francisco, CA-based startup. Interface with top companies and help them achieve success on a daily basis.
- We have raised over $55M from Emergence Capital, Redpoint Ventures and Georgian Capital.
- Our customers include Adobe, AdRoll, Outreach, Qualtrics, Procore, Gitlab, and many more world-class brands.
Sales Strategy & Operations Analyst
Location: San Francisco
As a Sales Strategy & Operations Analyst at Chorus.ai, you’ll work closely with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success leadership to ensure data quality and process alignment. You’ll suggest and implement improvements that will have a direct impact on our operational efficiency and the bottom line. You’ll also work alongside team members who are smart and driven, passionate about their work, thoughtful and caring in their interactions with colleagues and customers.
What you'll do:
- Administer and coordinate broad system changes to our Salesforce and Business Intelligence instances by working collaboratively with field leadership and external consultants
- Drive data quality and timeliness of data input from Sales and Customer Success
- Proactively identify process inefficiencies and data blind spots that inhibit our ability to track core KPIs
- Create and automate reports, perform data analysis, and provide meaningful insights into business results and operational performance in support of day-to-day operations and initiatives for the Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success Teams
- Manage and improve our forecast reporting and usage for leadership view
- Respond to ad-hoc requests from management in a timely manner with a high level of accuracy
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years experience in Sales or Business Operations at a SaaS-based company
- BA/BS degree in a finance or business-oriented field or equivalent practical experience
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Familiarity with the quote to cash process and common tools leveraged in a SaaS environment
- Strong organizational skills and proven ability to handle multiple priorities with different stakeholders
- Strong attention to details and numbers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Bonus points for:
- SFDC Administrator Certification
- Experience using Domo or other BI tool (Tableau, Looker)
Read Full Job Description