We are looking for talented Senior Software Engineers to join our RollWorks Data Team. Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay - as a core company value, we are committed to hiring great people and helping all of our employees learn and grow.
As a member of the Data Team, you will work side by side with data engineers, analysts, and data scientists to develop novel systems, algorithms, and processes to handle massive amounts of data using Big Data technologies like Spark/PySpark and Hadoop, running on AWS EMR.
You’ll work in a small team but have the options to play with the latest tech, learn new skills, sharpen your existing ones, and make a difference in a rapidly growing company that values the employee experience of building software just as much as it values the output.
The RollWorks platform is dedicated to helping B2B marketers find and engage the right people within the accounts that matter to them most. Big data pipelines are the backbone of targeting and dashboards that help our customers better understand the impact of advertising and glean critical business insights.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Our work environment is one where ambition thrives and so will you. We help every employee discover their full potential by giving them opportunities to expand their skill set and develop their career. We hire good people and help them grow into great leaders.The impact you’ll make:
- Tackle some of the most challenging problems in high-performance, scalable analytics
- Develop and operate our data pipeline and infrastructure
- Work closely with analysts and data scientists to develop data-driven systems and dashboards
- Assist and mentor junior engineers on the team
- Help drive the future of B2B marketing solutions
- A degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Experience with scalable systems, large-scale data processing, and ETL pipelines
- Experience with big data technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Presto, Spark, or Storm, and SQL databases such as Postgres and Clickhouse
- Experience with programming languages including Python, Java, and Go
- Experience with AWS cloud services AWS S3, AWS Batch, AWS DynamoDB
- Experience with Github, Slack, JIRA, and Confluence
- A company + engineering organization that believes in both high-quality work and a great work/life balance
- Highly competitive salary plus equity and fully covered medical
- One month of paid time off plus company holidays
- Up to 3 months of paid pregnancy disability leave
- 3 months of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. By empowering teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record, RollWorks is an indispensable platform for marketers and sellers who believe that an account-based approach is just good business. Take the lead and visit www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.About NextRoll:
NextRoll is a marketing technology company delivering products ambitious marketers use and rely on to grow their businesses. Powered by machine learning and integrated data platforms, NextRoll’s technology serves tens of thousands of businesses globally through its two business units: RollWorks, an account-based platform for business-to-business marketing and sales teams, and AdRoll, an eCommerce marketing platform for direct-to-consumer marketers. NextRoll is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA. To learn more visit nextroll.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.