We’re building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare system’s most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctor’s orders requires more than just delivering pills, we’re managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 400 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine’s true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We’ve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we’ve raised $354 million in funding, and we’re on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.
As the Senior Business Analyst at Alto you will help steer the company’s most important decisions, growth and success.
Specifically you will:
- Provide analysis that will improve the experience of our patients and providers.
- Create queries and develop dashboards providing the needed insight for our operational performance.
- Use statistical analysis to understand correlations, trends, and provide recommendations for changes based on these insights.
- Dig deep into the Care, Delivery, and Fulfillment performance metrics and share recommendations that will help set department priorities on staffing ratios, improving KPIs and efficiency, and staffing forecasts.
- Determine what data is and isn’t necessary to drive improvement across the organization
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Exceptional analytical skills and a passion for data
- Excellent statistics background and the ability to explain analytical methodologies simply and thoroughly
- Proficient data visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI, Mode)
- Proficient in R, SQL, Python, Minitab or other data mining tool / statistical tools
- Experience with business intelligence technologies and strong understanding of database architecture
- Experience working with call-center or operations team data
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience performing forecasting and trend analysis
- A passion for Alto’s mission and values
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
It is a plus if you have:
- Data warehouse development skills
- Experience handling and analyzing medical or pharmaceutical data
- Healthcare experience
- Startup Experience
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.