Senior Business Intelligence and Operations Analyst at Unity Technologies
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
Unity is looking for a Senior Analyst to join our Corporate team. As an expert in SQL and cross-functional business operations, you will have the opportunity to build new business intelligence led processes to drive the actionability of our financial analytics. This is a key role which will drive key projects across the company as we continue the rapid growth of our business across existing and new products and markets.
- Help evolve the vision, strategy, and implementation of business intelligence and analytics within Unity’s Corporate team
- Regularly present analyses to C-suite as living documentation for corporate KPIs by: reporting new findings; designing visual-forward dashboards; and up skilling interpretations of metrics at multiple levels of the organization
- Codify ad-hoc asks into unambiguous and operationalized SQL
- Develop frameworks and reporting methodologies for new business initiatives from addressable markets to operational efficiencies
- Prepare in-depth models to field due diligence requests as the team seeks ‘IPO-readiness’ with a high degree of collaboration with Corporate Strategy
- Act as a subject matter expert on SaaS unit economics, nascent business KPIs and the translation of model outputs into business motions
- Provide in-depth commentary on financial performance and root cause variances to forecasts; pivoting the organization’s thinking from historicals to predictive analyses
- Prior experience in strategy, business intelligence, business operations, data analytics, finance, accounting and/or consulting functions
- SQL experience and documentation best practices
- Working knowledge of a SaaS business model
- Creative problem solving and solution-oriented approaches when working with incomplete or ambiguous data; ability to develop without a spec sheet
- Design performant Excel models when dashboarding is unavailable; comfortable with generating bespoke analytics
- Strong ability to quickly grasp business team goals/KPIs and work at all levels of the organization gathering requirements and communicating outputs; collaborative communication
- Python, R or any other language: do you have a GitHub?
- Looker, Tableau or Data Studio visualizations: sharing encouraged!
- Video games or technology working experience
- Workday, Salesforce or Zuora working experience
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.