Senior Business Planning Analyst at NextRoll
RollWorks Revenue Operations is looking for a passionate and curious Business Analytics Manager. This role will report to our Sr. Director of Revenue Operations, working closely with RollWorks Leadership and Revenue Operations teams. The role will focus on helping to execute our sales strategy. A significant portion of the work will be building nurturing operational and financial models, owning the GTM process, hold the BU consolidated FCST. We strongly believe in team chemistry and having a lot of fun while staying true to the core values that have made us successful. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced culture, has a proven track record of working cross-functionally to get results, and is willing to roll up their sleeves to convert ideas to action. If you are passionate about marketing and sales strategy, growth, and innovation, join us!
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York City, Salt Lake City offices, or Remote.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to enter a US NextRoll office. Please notify us to request accommodation.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.The impact you’ll make:
- Use business relationships to engender trust and anticipate the needs of the respective business partners and operate as a trusted advisor to Sales and Finance executives.
- Be the “go-to” partner for analytical matters on short and long-term strategic business metrics for the entire post-sales organization.
- Participate in the annual strategic planning process (1-3 yrs planning), including developing estimating models and preparing summary operational & financial estimates.
- Prepare financial data and appropriate variance comments for presentation to the RollWorks leadership, providing business recommendations. Understands the conceptual, logical, and physical data models necessary to support the analytic data requirements.
- Leads the end-to-end model development process from problem identification through data gathering, analyses, gaining consensus, and implementation into business practice.
- Leads and manages quarterly performance measurement, reporting, tracking, performance vs. KPI, ROI, and customer trends. In addition, own the regular post-sales metrics including retention rate, GRR, NDR, Media Spend (Media Credits), Unit Economics, renewal pipeline, expansion source, reps activity, manage the post-sales territory.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Statistics, Mathematics.
- 10+ yrs experience in analytical and strategic roles within Corporate Finance, Financial Planning & Analysis, or Business Analytics.
- Strong analytical skills in visualizing, gathering information, analyzing data to take on complex problems; proficiency with SQL and Data Visualization; must be a data modeler and curious personality.
- Must have advanced communication, facilitation, and presentation skills. You can position the vision and strategy with a broad range of audiences and articulate views clearly and concisely under tight timelines.
- Operationally focused, organized, process-oriented, data-driven, and simply able to get stuff done.
- Must have experience building BOD, QBR, and Investor Relations presentations.
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. RollWorks empowers teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record. Learn more at www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.