Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
We’re looking for intelligent, driven professionals to join our Client Strategy & Insights team! This client-facing team is responsible for driving client analytics and delivering recommendations to our merchant base. The ideal candidate will use a strong analytics background to solve problems as well as interpersonal skills to work cross-functionally and to drive merchant negotiations!
What You'll Do:
- Lead the analytics engagement with enterprise merchants, managing and coordinating cross-functional analytics projects and insights work
- Build cross-functional relationships and partner with Data Infrastructure Engineering, Program Management, and cross-functional Analytics teams
- Develop core growth analyses and critical metrics to evaluate Affirm’s product performance and strategic commercial initiatives
- Identify and execute on strategies to address commercial challenges, grow merchant revenue, and optimize the customer payment experience
- Define and lead analytics initiatives, generating meaningful insights and collaborating cross-functionally
- Maintain a strong understanding of our evolving data warehouse
- Become a specialist in the retail point of sale financing and e-commerce space
What We Look For:
- 8+ years of experience in a client-facing analytics role (consulting, analytics, etc.)
- Proven understanding of analytical and BI tools, such as SQL, Python, and Looker
- Passion and drive to work at the intersection of payments and commerce
- Successful track record of building strategy and driving towards execution and impact
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate and prioritize with technical and non-technical partners
- Communication skills to articulate findings and recommendations to upper management and external clients
- Intuition to dig for insights in data and motivate change based on those insights
- Ability to apply structure and prioritize in a fast-paced, dynamic, and ambiguous work environment
- Humility and standout colleague - you go out of your way to help teammates
- Grit, lots of grit - you’ll wear 7 hats and not love all of them
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.