Senior Data Analyst at Unity Technologies
[email protected] consists of several teams with a variety of expertise - data scientists, data platform engineers, data engineers, data analysts, and product managers. The vision and goals of how we gather, use, and share data across teams is all in the service of ensuring that data is managed as a priority at Unity!
We support a multitude of business functions at Unity to empower them to become as data-driven as possible, from our Machine Learning Engineering teams to Business Teams to our Executive Leadership!
As a Data Analyst on our team, you will work in close collaboration with our business partners to support their data and reporting needs. Iterating through various business scenarios to arrive at the right data points and analytical insights is how we engage with our business partners. You will be a key contributor to developing feature sets around our data for analytical teams and data scientists to consume. We expect you to listen and understand our business partners pain points around data, partnering with them to solve their data challenges and support them on their journey to become more data driven.
- Engage closely with our business stakeholders to understand their data analytics needs
- Work in close collaboration in building out key metrics for our SaaS business
- Develop tools and capabilities to enable more self-service data functionalities
- Performing data analysis tasks in order to support our executive team with various ad-hoc analysis and reporting needs
- Open for learning new technologies and how to get these understood, developed and rolled out across the data platform for the benefit of our business stakeholders
- Experience with SQL and/or Python for data analysis and drawing insights across large and complex datasets
- Ability to understand and breakdown business requirements and identify opportunities to meet said requirements with data-driven insights and reports
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills especially interacting with stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Experience developing different tools and services on various cloud technologies such as GCP, Azure, or AWS
- Enthusiastic attitude towards your work, colleagues, and collaboration with stakeholders
- C#, C++, or Java experience, ideally within a data analytics, data science, or reporting environment
- Knowledge around modern data science techniques
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.