Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
We are looking for someone to lead our People Analytics team. This highly dynamic role will require you to move from big picture thinking to design to the operational delivery of people analytics reports and insights. You will draw on your deep experience in analytics to create strategies that will help Affirm optimize and evolve our people analytics as we grow. This is a new team and will be an exciting opportunity to stand up a key function on our people team and for our business.What You’ll Do
- Analyzes complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers
- Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences
- Constructs forecasts, recommendations and strategic/tactical plans based on business data and market knowledge
- Creates specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and required or available data elements
- May provide consultation to users and lead cross-functional teams to address business issues
- May directly produce datasets and reports for analysis using system reporting tools
- Lead, manage and streamline all elements of our people analytics function
- Analyze trends, research best practices, monitor economic conditions, and make recommendations for program revisions and development
- Partner closely with key stakeholders across the People (HRBP and Recruiting), Finance, Legal teams as well as Business leadership to understand their needs, solve business challenges, and ensure successful deployment of analytics and insights
- Participate in the development, implementation, and maintenance of people analytics tools and systems
- Assist in preparing analysis and materials for Board/executive management review meetings and other leadership presentations
- 10+ years experience
- Progressive analytics experience with increasing levels of responsibility in identifying, consulting, designing, recommending, and implementing efficient, innovative business solutions
- Deep subject matter expertise, including trends, thought leadership and practical hands-on administration
- Proven experience partnering and collaborating well
- Ability to think strategically and creatively
- Highly skilled at analytics, data visualization, planning, process efficiency, organization, critical thinking, and delegation
- Proven ability to grow and develop others to reach their full potential
- Excellent business acumen and judgement; strong team orientation with collaborative style; able to maturely handle sensitive and confidential information
We’re excited to announce that Affirm is now a remote-first company! This role can be located anywhere in Canada (with the exception of Quebec). Remote based employees may occasionally travel to an Affirm office for meetings or team building events. Our offices in San Francisco, New York City, Pittsburgh, Chicago, and Salt Lake City will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.