Our Data Platform team at Unity empowers teams across our [email protected] department to leverage the terabytes of data our company ingests, processes, and builds infrastructure around to do their best work. From simulations to asset store recommendations to in-editor personalization, we create the foundation that allows other teams at Unity to create best in class services and tools for Unity users.
As a Senior Engineer with us, you can expect to partner closely with other engineers, product specialists, and data experts to research, prototype, and develop world-class data applications, services, and pipelines around our more than 60 billion daily data events!
- Design, develop, own, and operate a world-class large-scale data platform
- Contribute to the architecture and development of large-scale distributed systems
- Collaborate cross-functionally to identify opportunities across Unity for data-driven solutions
- Champion development best practices that ensure quality and velocity within the team
- Develop Machine Learning infrastructure systems
- Expertise in Scala, Python, Go, C#, or Java
- Extensive experience in building performant, robust, large scale data/distributed systems
- Extensive experience with a major cloud service provider such as GCP AWS, and Azure
- Superb communication skills
- Significant experience with large scale data systems and related technologies we well as experience in architecting data solutions
- Experience with deep learning or machine learning
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.