Join Rally Health as a Senior/Principal Software Engineer, Data where you will architect and lead technology of large scale and high traffic data warehouse platform. You will be part of a Data Engineering team that builds data sets (Acquire, Model, ETL, Aggregation etc.) which help teams build Client Reporting solutions, BI dashboards, Data extracts for clients & partner, Data exploration for data science and Self-service Product Analytics use cases. You will have an opportunity to work with the latest technology stack, such as - spark, scala, databricks, redshift, airflow, tableau etc.You Will:
- Design, deploy & maintain the data models, basically own it
- Design data strategy for data ecosystem to support multiple use cases - Reporting, Exploration, Data Science and Self-Service Analytics
- Collaborate across teams (Reporting, Product, Data Science) on data roadmap
- Build high scalable data pipelines
- Promote data governance, quality and data modeling processes and standards
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of prior experience in Data Warehousing
- Data modeling expertise and a thoughtful understanding of logical modeling concepts
- SQL abilities and experience with massive relational database systems.
- Experience building ETL and familiarity with design principles
- Experience with distributed systems and application design in a SOA environment
- Knowledge of high-scale performance and optimization tools and techniques
- Experience with AWS (configuring, deploying, managing) services and distributed applications
- Exposure to one of the language - Spark, Python, Scala or similar
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to improving at every level. We’re building digital tools that support people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally, we believe in the importance of communication and collaboration to ensure every opinion is valued. Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valid. A diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Everything we do is performed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch it needs.Our Benefits:
Resources to help you excel in our creative work atmosphere:
- Great compensation package
- Daily onsite catered lunches
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.