Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
The Innovation team is the engine that makes RingCentral go. From Engineering to UX/UI to CloudOps, this is the place where the biggest ideas in cloud communications are imagined, developed, and delivered. If there’s a better way to bring people together, RingCentral Innovation is finding it, iterating on it, and sharing it with the world.
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
The RingCentral Analytics platform is a fault tolerant low latency system based on a microservices architecture and five 9s availability. The Analytics team develops a number of services for customer analytics dealing with big data in real-time.
The person in this role will enhance the base system, create fault tolerant scalable services with new functionalities, and contribute to API design.
- Investigate/troubleshoot cloud telephony and video conference related issues on the analytics platform
- Drive escalation management and Incident management; participate in root cause analysis
- Develop tools to enhance monitoring and troubleshooting
- Feature enhancement
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field or equivalent, is required.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Proficiency in Linux
- Knowledge and understanding JVM runtime setup
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Experience with Apache Kafka
- Experience with cloud application platforms (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Demonstrable experience in Scala
- Good understanding of Agile and test-driven development.
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more
- Paid parental leave
- Milk Stork parental account
- New parent gift box
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center, and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.