We're looking for intelligent, driven professionals to join our Client Analytics (Revenue Analytics) team! This client-facing team is responsible for setting growth plans for our live accounts, driving client analytics, and delivering recommendations to current and prospective merchants. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and problem solving skills as well as interpersonal skills to work within the organization and with clients to drive forward recommendations.
What you'll do
- Build cross-functional relationships and partner with our Client Success, Sales, and Data/Analytics team to grow our existing portfolio of accounts and build best practices
- Develop client relationships to ensure the best outcome for both the merchant and Affirm
- Provide recommendations for quarterly account planning and initiatives to drive impact across the merchant portfolio
- Develop repeatable ROI models and analytics for merchants
- Track and analyze and report performance of financing programs and A/B tests
What we look for
- 3+ years of experience in a client-facing analytically-driven role (consulting, finance, analytics, etc.)
- Track record of successfully driving projects from end to end (from building strategy to execution)
- Strong working knowledge of analytical tools, such as SQL and Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment and cross-functionally
- Ability to communicate findings and recommendations clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
Location - Remote U.S.
Grade - USA27
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company ! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
All full-time jobs at Affirm (excluding interns and apprentices) are tied to a transparent grade-based pay range taking location into account.
[Colorado Candidates] In accordance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act , the grade for this position in Colorado is listed above. You can find the Colorado base pay range and benefits here .
If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this role. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people who believe in Affirm's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways-not just candidates who check all the boxes.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that's why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2021 DEI Report .
We also believe It's On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.