Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
Everyday, millions of parcels are shipped around the world to Wish customers in more than 100 countries. Wish Logistics team is responsible for designing and overseeing the backbone of the logistics infrastructure that powers the ever growing global eCommerce ecosystem. The system fulfills and ships all goods flow through Wish platform, and you will be a part of the team to manage and improve it on a daily basis.
We are looking for a highly motivated operations data analyst to help streamline and improve logistics operations processes for Wish’s global logistics network by using analytical skill and technology to achieve centralized visibility and operational excellence. You’ll identify bottlenecks and find new opportunities to maximize the value for Wish by providing insights, managing innovative supply chain processes, building efficient supply chain networks, and premium fulfillment services to ensure quality delivery for every Wish customer.
A successful candidate will be able to effectively work with external vendors and internal stakeholders to find and implement solutions and remove barriers with cross functional teams. The ideal candidate is passionate about Wish and e-commerce at scale, has a strong innate curiosity, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Work with engineering teams in different time zones (US, EU and Asia), sometimes during the same day to support API system integration efforts for shipping, fulfillment and tracking partners.
- Collaborate with internal engineering and logistic teams in both China and US to support FBW and WishPost to ensure related engineering efforts and operations go smoothly.
- Gather new system requirements with engineering, design and other relevant teams to get those features implemented within the desired time period.
- Facilitate communication between internal stakeholders in different teams and logistic partners in Asia, US and Europe to solve merchants’ questions regarding shipping, fulfillment, tracking issues.
- Document requirements with internal ticketing system, draw system flow chart and follow up with merchant support and BD team in US, China and EU to provide merchant support for warehouse onboard, inbound, fulfillment, outbound, return and other related issues.
- Analyze KPIs for warehousing and shipping carriers for better recommendation and comparison between vendors. Draw meaningful conclusions with analysis results and use the conclusion to improve operation.
- Support other on-demand projects in a fast-paced startup environment. Manage and coordinate logistic experiments with different stakeholders and see through the result by pulling data and creating simple visualization of the experiment results.
- Master’s degree, or foreign equivalent, in Supply Chain, Logistics, or closely related quantitative discipline; OR Bachelor’s degree, or foreign equivalent, in Supply Chain, Logistics, or closely related quantitative discipline
- 5-8 years of experience in the job offered, OR three (3) years of progressively responsible experience in the field of supply chain or logistics.
- E-commerce experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent at communicating through written, verbal and visual channels.
- Ability to read, write and speak Mandarin Chinese
- Strong analytical skills and strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Data analysis
- Python, Tableau, SQL demand/supply planning
- Vendor sourcing, running RFP process
- Inventory allocation and replenishment calculation
- Production capacity calculation
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.