Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
As a member of the Global Supply Chain team you’ll champion business needs, share deep supply chain services knowledge, provide innovative solutions, and build relationships that show what “winning together” truly means.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
This individual will focus on multi-domain supply chain areas and to setup and scale RingCentral strategic alliances. Drive plans and execution to satisfy the needs of a high growth industry impacting markets worldwide. The role will be responsible for managing supply chain for the specific needs of the assigned partners, market segments, alliances and geos, and leading solutions with external partners/distributors and internal cross-functions to create sustainable competitive advantages. Key deliverables will be focused on partner service quality, on-time delivery, inventory management, growth, effectiveness of supply chain, and reducing cost to serve.
- Manage and support sourcing projects, including Initial data gathering, Request for Proposal (RFP), Statement of Work (SOW), obtaining quotes, examining proposals, supplier evaluation & selection, and contracting
- Support regional sales, marketing, product teams with associated product availability, product launches, product lifecycle mgmt., product transitions plans, and customer engagements
- Ensure distribution of products through the most efficient, high quality, and cost-effective channels. Undertake cost-of-serve modelling to compare and contrast channels. Proactively identify areas for improvement in distribution processes and implement necessary changes
- Manage vendor relationships and proactively assess partner end-to-end capabilities to meet high level of On-time delivery expectations including same day/next day order fulfillments. Keep abreast of business trends including product shortages, pricing increases, and evolving supply disruptions, and define and implement counter measures
- Provide oversight on all areas of distribution/supply chain partner onboarding to meet RingCentrals business objectives, Time-to-market goals, and growth plans.
- Ensure alignment and/or engage ad hoc negotiation with partners to resolve pricing / billing discrepancies, special bid pricing rebates, and promotions for specific market or customer initiatives.
- Manages all aspects of supplier relationships and performance. Serve as point of contact for assigned partners, product groups, geographies, or market segments.
- Responsible to address customer service inquiries as it relates to partner performance on order fulfillment. Manage stakeholder communications and take quick corrective and preventive actions to eliminate supplier non conformances
- Track and manage Supply Chain performance. Conduct periodic business reviews of partners to ensure compliance of service agreements and to promote supplier development
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify & manage partner metrics to satisfy market and customer needs
- Set and maintain inventory level to meet market expectations, demand/supply risk, and budget. Manage compliance to weeks of supply inventory metrics at Distributors.
- Provide support required in implementation and development of supply chain systems including planning systems to forecast & plan supply with Distributors
- Support freight logistics assessments and drive cost reduction programs
- Ensure inventory accuracy at partner locations and conduct physical audits as required.
- Manage supply chain disruptions and work with partners to mitigate risks
- BA/BS degree in operations, engineering, science, technology, business or similar or equivalent blend of work.
- 10+ years of experience working with end-to-end supply chain, value-added distribution, and OEM partners. UCaaS experience preferred but not required.
- Problem solving ability in an environment which is heavily driven by API information transfer between parties
- Strong process and analytical skills. Aptitude to identify opportunities, develop solutions, engage teams, and have a strong bias for action
- Demonstrated experience in vendor management, cost/price analysis and negotiations
- Ability to learn, integrate complex information, and communicate key insights in clear concise fashion
- Customer focused and collaborative mindset
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more
- Paid parental leave
- Milk Stork parental account
- New parent gift box
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.