Supply Chain Planner at Corsair
| South Bay
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:03 p.m. (PST) on Tuesday, November 24, 2020
Elgato Supply Chain Planning Responsibilities include:
- Forecast validation
- Material planning
- Vendor management
- Product lifecycle management
- Order fulfillment management
- Supply Chain analytics
- SIOP process
Position Summary, Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Develop planning strategy and initiate activities (Purchase Requisition, PO adjustment, Internal transfer, rework) for supply alignment.
- Work closely to ensure vendor delivery compliance, including a root cause analysis on all late shipments.
- Evaluate and recommend improvements continually to respective supply chain.
- Ensure on-time customer deliveries by working across a multi-functional team to prioritize incoming deliveries, reserve incoming supply and manage outgoing customer orders based on Customer Request Date and Promise Date
- Communicate status and action plan to management and cross-functional stakeholders
- I dentify and communicate supply chain disruptions to internal cross-functional groups as needed and work toward the resolution
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of experience and education/training
- MINIMUM - 3 years Planning experience
- Ability to problem-solve and influence others through relationships and data
- Evidence of exceptional analytical ability.
- Advanced User" of MS Excel with deep understandings of Excel techniques. VBA, VBScript, SQL, Power BI, or similar data visualization tools a plus.
- Professional experience with complex supply chain, technical expertise, product lifecycle management, and prior oversea vendor management experience required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present to management required.
- International experience and Mandarin, Germany language skills a plus.
Read Full Job Description