VP of Deep Cloud - Smart Content at Unity Technologies
The Technology organization is seeking a Vice-President of Deep Cloud to oversee the development of a cloud-based service to improve Artists productivity. In this leadership role, you will motivate and grow a globally distributed development team to drive the growth of a create service for Unity.
At Unity we believe the world is a better place with more creators in it, and the Technology organization’s mission is to ensure we provide each creator with the best technology and tools to realize their ambition. Reporting to the SVP Unity Technology, The chosen candidate will architect, design and deliver a highly-scalable content creation system. You will have the responsibility to work with the Global Leadership team and other business/technical leaders to devise and execute a multi-year plan and be responsible for revenue goals and monetization strategy.
- Works with the Technology SVP, product management, and other engineering leaders to formulate a technical vision and short- and long-term plans for the Business Unit
- Build a solid team of software engineers and communicate a clear and compelling vision to the team
- Build relationships with other Unity teams to solve interdepartmental issues
- Guide the planning process and roadmaps, and drive alignment with the overall team vision, ensuring consensus within the team
- Communicate updates to other executives and the organization at large
- Maintain coherent strategy and product development with other assisted artistry tools within Unity
- Monitors the business’s needs and regularly adjusts the team’s plans as needed
- You have a strong technical understanding of Procedural asset creation and Machine Learning solutions
- You have a working knowledge of AA or AAA game or RT3D development and platform as a service for developers
- You have a proven experience of managing content management/creation solutions
- You have built and led highly effective/high performing technical teams with high engagement
- You communicate clear and efficient updates to executive stakeholders and technical staff
- You lead through empathy and respect
- Represents engineering at external events and can speak to Unity's mission and vision
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.