Website & Customer Analytics Manager at Corsair
| South Bay
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:58 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, January 14, 2021
The Website & Customer Analytics Manager will be responsible to:
- Serve as the business owner for using the CDP to drive marketing campaigns.
- Build out a consistent cross-brand segmentation model.
- Make segments more actionable by categorizing existing customers and prospects into a segment based on known data and/or interactions with Corsair – this analysis will serve as foundation for CDP.
- Ensure segments are aligned with new bundles, training/coaching services, and loyalty strategy.
- Provide reporting on CDP activation for marketing campaigns.
Position Summary, Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Partner with web/eCommerce and UX teams to own site-side analytics and customer data/segmentation to drive performance via actionable insights
- Develop and iterate testing frameworks, segmentation models, forecasting models, and automated tools
- Build digestible reports, dashboards, and visualizations, monitor and understand performance along key KPI, and convey insights that tell an actionable story
- Identify technical and strategic gaps and proactively create best-in-class solutions (landing page and funnel testing, customer journey analysis, segmentation analysis, pricing, etc.)
- Become an expert on all aspects of Corsair’s data and analytics infrastructure
- Report to Senior Director, Customer Data Analytics
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 5-7+ years in marketing analytics, particularly for D2C brands
- BA/BS in a mathematics, statistics, CS, or other quantitative field
- Understanding of site performance and eCommerce conversion KPI and their levers
- Understanding of link tracking, pixels/tags, Google Analytics, and marketing attribution
- Strong grasp of statistics and experience conducting rigorous data analyses
- Experience with a range of analytical tools and data visualization tools (PowerBI preferred)
- SQL, Python, and other languages preferred
- Ability to “dive under the hood”: strong analytical deduction and diagnostic ability to find and solve problems
- Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across audiences at varying levels of the organization
- Expertise in statistics and rigorous data analyses, strong grasp of data visualization tools (PowerBI, Tableau)
- Expertise forecasting, modeling, and building automation tools
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across audiences at varying levels of the organization
- Ideally with previous experience with mParticle CDP environment
Read Full Job Description