Art Director at DoorDash
We’re looking for a stellar art director who can do a little bit — or a lot — of everything. You have a passion for design and understand the importance of big ideas. In addition to creating content, media, and marketing materials for the business, you will brainstorm creative concepts, developing original campaigns, and representing the creative team in presentations. You express your ideas clearly on screen and face-to-face. Your work will set the expectations of what great creative looks like, not only within the walls of DoorDash, but the entire creative industry. We’re looking for art directors who are excited about pitching in on all the opportunities that lay ahead, not only for consumer marketing, but partnership and dasher marketing as well.
- In order to be considered for this position please submit a Creative Portfolio**
- A strong advertising agency background and a ability to design for a variety of campaigns, audiences, brands, and industries.
- Experience doing beautiful, curious, creative campaigns
- Experience in a range of digital platforms from email to social and online video campaigns.
- Equally familiar with campaign development as design.
- We want you to produce great work and express your mind.
- An appreciation for the relationship between textual and visual elements (and great copy in general). We expect our art directors to understand that a product isn’t truly great unless the copy and the designs support each other.
- Design within constraints and adapt them based on audience and campaign.
- You have at least 4-6 years of professional art direction and design experience at an agency or in-house and your work demonstrates strategic thinking, creativity, strategy, and beautiful design.
- You’re a reliable self-starter who can handle multiple projects with minimal oversight.
- You possess great presentation skills with the ability to explain your creative vision and listen to feedback. Friendly, supportive, and collaborative. This is a strength-in-numbers kind of team; we make each other better.
- Background in creative advertising, branded content, or creative production a plus.
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are strategic - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of “Delivering Good”
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for DoorDash and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is dedicated to growing local economies and empowering new ways of working, earning, and living. DoorDash has become the fastest-growing last-mile logistics company in the U.S., growing 250% year-over-year. DoorDash has distinguished itself by partnering with nearly 90 percent of the top 100 U.S. restaurant brands who offer on-demand delivery, expanding to over 3300 cities across the US and Canada.Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the resources, and opportunity to excel.