At TripActions, “It’s all about the user. We’re passionate about providing a seamless one-stop experience for business travelers, no matter how they travel, where they stay, or where they’re going.
We’re looking for our first ever Content Designer who will help build our content design practice and strategy with our Head of Design. You’ll be a part of the design leadership team and own a number of cross-functional projects. If you’re looking for an opportunity to build and have a significant impact, this role is for you!
Please include a writing portfolio with your application either by attachment or website link (below).
What You’ll Do:
- Work cross-functionally with Product Designers, Product Managers, Engineers, etc… to craft thoughtful best-in-class experiences.
- Craft narratives that give the people who use TripActions a sense of ease, understanding and confidence
- Define the content strategy for our products, and provide narratives that set the tone end-to-end for our products and features.
- Create, maintain and evolve tone guidelines, best practices, and content strategy frameworks.
- Understand how your work will impact a global audience, how we design features that can accommodate that, and how we consider our tone when we localize our content.
- Set the building blocks and expectations for what a Content Designer is and will be at TripActions, while forging a path for what the future of Content Design will be.
What We’re Looking For:
- Strong creative writing and communication skills
- Attention to detail, and quality
- A user-centric mindset and strong user empathy
- Experience managing multiple priorities across different departments
- Candidates that thrive in cross-functional environments and have worked with leadership, product, design, and engineering
- Team players who are resilient in the face of challenges.
- The desire to define the role and build up a team
- Team first mindset, camaraderie and collaboration is important to you
- NO brilliant jerks!