Creative Director at Tally
Tally makes people less stressed and better off financially. Currently at Series C with $92MM in funding, we are a team that is democratizing financial services to put billions of dollars back in people’s pockets. Tally built the first fully automated debt manager to help people overcome credit card debt and provides a completely free automated savings service, Tally Save. Tally’s vision is to automate people’s entire financial lives so they can worry about money less and do what they love more.
We are looking for an experienced Creative Director to evolve the Tally brand and develop our marketing creative strategy across all touchpoints. Reporting directly into our Head of Growth, you will be responsible for driving strategic creative direction across our marketing channels, defining processes, and managing our marketing creative team. You will partner closely with growth, product marketing, and design to ensure that we deliver high-quality work that represents our brand and products.
- Set marketing creative strategy, working closely with the growth, marketing, and design organizations to achieve business goals while maintaining a cohesive brand
- Oversee all marketing creative services, video and otherwise (ads, branded content, educational, etc.)
- Help shape our design language and build brand systems that ensure consistency across different touchpoints
- Discover and communicate creative insights that improve marketing performance
- Work with freelancers and agencies as needed to expand the portfolio of creative output
- Set and manage against the creative budget to achieve company goals.
- Participate in and lead reviews and workshops across the company
- Lead, manage and scale the Marketing creative team
- Balance vision with short-term needs
- Evangelize our brand and the craft of marketing creative
In this role we value
- A strong portfolio showcasing marketing, brand, and other relevant work
- A track record of leading creative across TV, paid social, and owned channels
- Experience managing a team and skilled at cross-functional leadership
- Knowledge of how creative drives business performance and how to test, learn, and evolve creative – experience within a performance-driven culture preferred
- A strong customer-centric mindset -- you are always thinking about how all the different touchpoints with customers add up to a cohesive experience across all channels and platforms