Credit Karma is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 100 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. While we're best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for tips as they work on their financial goals, including helping them monitor their credit, identity monitoring, searching for credit cards, shopping for loans (car, home and personal), filing their taxes with Credit Karma Tax and growing their savings* -- all for free. Credit Karma has grown significantly through the years: we've added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,100 employees across our offices in San Francisco, Charlotte, Los Angeles, Leeds, London and soon Oakland.
The Designer will work closely with a Copywriter partner, as well as Creatives, Project Managers and Strategists to build brand and direct-response campaigns that extend across digital through social and digital video. If you're motivated by growth and impact, we're one of the best places to work in tech today. We’re looking for a designer to build encouraging marketing communications and campaigns. If you are a hardworking designer who wants to connect with 100+ million users, we’d like to hear from you.
* Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC
What you'll do:
- Use our brand guidelines and ensure creative work is on brief, on brand and has an intuitive user experience
- Collaborate with creative strategists, brand strategists, performance marketers and product teams throughout the creative process, and present creative work to key partners
- Design innovative, engaging and high-performing digital marketing for an array of channels including landing pages, emails, social, display networks and video.
- Incorporate user experience standard methodologies in all digital marketing
- Comfortably vocalize ideas and process behind each idea
- Handle and prioritize multiple projects from concept to completion
What we are looking for:
- A 4-year degree in Design
- 4+ years design experience in-house and/or agency
- A strong, diverse portfolio of work demonstrating conceptual ideas, marketing, process and solutions
- Strong practice of graphic design principles
- Knowledge of current digital marketing standard methodologies, including experience, responsive design and performance
- Proficiency in Sketch, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize optimally
Equal Employment Opportunity
Credit Karma is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with a single eye to nourishing an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all and fosters diversity by supporting our internal Employee Resource Groups. We’ve worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth.
As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated. Credit Karma is also proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, veteran or military status, disability (physical or mental), genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.