Chorus.ai is the No. 1 Conversation Intelligence Platform for high-growth sales teams. Founded in 2015, Chorus.ai’s Conversation Intelligence Platform identifies and helps teams replicate the performance of top-performing reps by analyzing their sales meetings. These insights serve as the foundation of an effective coaching strategy for sales and customer success teams and provide insight into the voice-of-the-customer across the entire organization. Customers like Zoom, Qualtrics, Adobe, and GitLab ramp new hires to productivity 30-50% faster and see an increase in quota attainment from 20-to-100%. Chorus.ai is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Tel Aviv and Boston. We have raised over $55M from Emergence Capital, Redpoint Ventures and Georgian Capital. Now is the time to join the Chorus.ai team!
As the Director of Design at Chorus, you will build the design team, systems, and vision that will result in remarkable experiences for our customers. This is a highly collaborative role working with product, engineering and revenue teams to create a remarkable experience.
What You'll Do:
- Build a world-class design org and define what that means for Chorus specifically
- Lead a team of experienced designers: Hire, mentor and guide designers on day-to-day projects as well as career paths and goals
- Work closely with product and engineering management to deliver delightful user experiences; Advocate for our customers through user-centered design processes
- Set the bar: guide the team towards best practices for ensuring a high bar of quality and a user experience that will delight our customers
- Lead and execute on critical projects with a very hands-on approach alongside your team
- Become an authority on designing AI products for the enterprise
What You Bring to the Table
- 8+ years of in product design
- 4+ years of building and managing design teams
- Passion for solving hard problems: You love getting into the details as well as building the systems that take our design from good to great
- Proven track record of cross-functional leadership
- You are able to swiftly navigate a company building a complex tool with many moving parts
- You possess a strong grounding in both UX product design and solid visual skills to be able to manage end to end design
- SaaS experience: consumerized enterprise, critical workflows & large scale roll-outs
We're a tight-knit team of world-class scientists, engineers, business minds, and product designers who believe passionately in our mission and put our team ahead of self. We are committed to the continued development and growth of our employees and invest in your success!
We care about your personal well being as much as your professional success and offer generous benefits including comprehensive health benefits, 401k with generous company matching, FSA for Health and Dependent Care, Unlimited PTO, lunch allowances, monthly Team Events, and more!
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work place and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
We understand that not everyone will match the above qualifications 100%. If your background isn't perfectly aligned but you feel you would be a great addition to the team, we'd love to hear from you.
Read Full Job Description