Instructional Designer at TripActions
As an Instructional Designer for Sales Enablement at TripActions, you’ll play a key role in creating impactful learning experiences and resources to empower sales teams and drive measurable outcomes for a fast-growing, innovative business that’s disrupting the travel management industry.
You’ll use your creativity and instructional design skills to develop learning curricula in diverse content areas and performance support resources in various formats, including but not limited to: instructor-led training, on-demand eLearning, micro videos, and job aids.
The ideal candidate will have a track record and passion for active learning techniques based on adult learning principles and best practices. You'll work closely with the Sales Enablement team, sales leaders, and subject matter experts in Product and Marketing to design and implement new enablement programs and standards.
If you thrive in high-paced, high-energy environments and want to help people do their best work while growing your own knowledge and skills, we want to meet you!
What You’ll Do:
- Design, develop, and implement blended learning programs that are relevant and experiential, drive behavior change, and increase performance improvement
- Create and deliver learner content and facilitator materials for global onboarding programs ranging from instructor-led to self-paced modules
- Develop interactive activities and enablement exercises to drive high engagement, knowledge retention, and practice
- Create interactive courses, videos, and other assets that appeal to various learning styles for U.S. and global audiences
- Use various authoring tools to produce interactive, effective, and technically functional content
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and subject matter experts to identify skill gaps, desired outcomes, and success criteria
- Translate feedback, content changes, and new learning or business needs to continuously improve learning programs, processes, and resources
- Gather learning, engagement, and performance metrics to help evaluate the business impact of various enablement programs
- Deliver and facilitate training for our sales teams
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years of experience in instructional design or training development and delivery
- Ability to work in an ever-changing, high-paced environment with a strong design sensibility when creating training materials
- Adaptable team player with strong communication and relationship-building skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage projects from end to end
- Excellent writing, storyboarding, and editing skills
- Ability to learn/use authoring/production tools like Articulate and Camtasia (Adobe Creative Suite is a plus)
- Ability to learn/use Learning Management Systems and other platforms such as WorkRamp, Highspot, Guru, etc.
- A driving passion to make learning interactive, fun, and impactful
- Bonus points if you have experience or interest in facilitating training
- Bachelor’s degree required