What if you could change the way the world communicates?
What if you could share that story with the world?
What if you had the freedom of a startup and the resources of a global enterprise?
You’d break new ground. Raise the bar for performance. And do career-defining work.
That’s exactly the kind of environment we’re building together at RingCentral.
RingCentral’s cloud-based communications platform connects more than 2 million users around the world, in ways that bring people, ideas, companies and customers together. We’re the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space - growing at more than 30% every year, with a market capitalization of over $18 billion!
Our Marketing team uses data, strategy and creativity to share that story with the world in the most effective, relevant ways possible.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
As part of the RingCentral Marketing team, you will help plan, coordinate, implement and oversee the ways we share RingCentral’s message with the world. You’ll use data, technology and creativity to target, communicate, measure and adjust with precision— and share the story of a new, reimagined age of business communication with the audiences who want to hear it most.
RingCentral is looking for a Junior Brand Designer to join our Marketing Design team. In this role, you’ll build and maintain and evolve the visual systems that support brand consistency across channels, while actively producing creative campaigns that communicate and strengthen our core company and product values.
- Strategize and design high-profile marketing campaigns, product launches, and other initiatives in collaboration with cross-functional teams both inside and outside Marketing
- Help us create, maintain, and evolve our design language and guidelines for the RingCentral brand
- Create and manage global asset libraries for systematic and scalable design
- Be tasked with pushing your creative boundaries to help identify new creative visions, invent design trends, and bring messages to life through visuals
- Create high-quality work that delights our customers, meets company objectives and reinforces our brand across all of our channels
- Present and articulate your design rationale to stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with designers, writers, photographers, web developers, product marketers and beyond to ideate and execute world-class creative
- Give and receive feedback to peers through design critique Align design to conversion and pipeline
- 1-4+ years of design and art direction experience
- Understanding of craft across photography, illustration, typography, composition, and color Passionate about visual design and art direction
- Familiarity in designing across multiple devices from mobile, tablet, and desktop. Experience in design and prototyping tools (Figma, Adobe CS, Principle, etc.) Familiarity in UX & UI design across multiple devices from mobile, tablet, and desktop.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.