MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 700 people around the world. MURAL is on a mission to level up teamwork with imagination so that working together is more fun and innovation happens faster. The MURAL® platform transforms teamwork by making meetings and workshops interactive experiences designed for problem solving, play, and imagination. MURAL has raised $200M in financing to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill its mission.
As a Lead Product Designer you will be a visual force behind the MURAL product and fledgling design system. As an early member of the team, you will help shape the visual language for months and years ahead. You will coach teammates to strengthen visual design practices, to adopt and contribute to our design system.
- Design beautiful and accessible UI components, in collaboration with a cross-functional team.
- Mentor teammates to use the Mural design system with fluency.
- Be an active champion of design and execution quality through design critique and review processes.
- Collaborate with brand teams and partners to help align business and visual strategy.
- Work within agile ceremonies and practices.
- Be an advocate for diversity with first-hand experience of designing for accessibility
- 6+ years of expertise in visual and interaction design.
- A strong working knowledge of typography, color and space.
- Working knowledge of atomic design system concepts, and the ability to execute in Figma or Sketch.
- Good taste in modern product design with the ability to find balance between elegance and fun.
- Previously worked as a senior individual contributor in UX or product design.
- Knowledge of inclusive design principles and interest in growing accessibility skills.
- Ability to thrive in fast, ambitious and highly collaborative environments.
- An understanding that feedback is a gift.
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- Professional development opportunities
- Learning stipend
- Wellness stipend
- MURAL free forever plan
- Design Thinking + Facilitation trainings
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.