Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients. We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
Doximity's Video Production team creates engaging content about our clients' products through short video animations. We work collaboratively with a group of writers, editors and client success managers, and we all strive to create content with a high production value that is informative, polished and engaging. Our team is expanding and we are looking for a motion graphics designer to join us full-time either from our San Francisco, CA office or remotely. This will primarily involve developing motion graphics and levering existing client content to create social videos for distribution on our platform, and will not involve film production or live shoots.
This position requires project leadership and comfort in a very fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will have prior agency or healthcare industry experience and must be an excellent communicator, comfortable interacting with both internal teams and external clients.How you’ll make an impact:
- Work independently managing multiple project priorities and deliverables
- Create storyboards and bring to life the clients' brief to ultimately deliver high quality digital media
- Animate various styles of motion graphic elements, including but not limited to: charts, infographics, text, logos, images.
- Enhance already produced live-action videos with engaging animations that help drive the narrative
- 5+ years of professional motion graphics experience
- A strong storyteller and designer with an online portfolio showcasing your work (specifically, video reels including motion graphics)
- Animation/motion graphics reel or portfolio showcasing your commercial/corporate video work and strong technical skills, design aesthetic, and awareness of current media trends
- Strong sense of timing, pacing and movement in all animations
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Apple Keynote
- Experience developing project briefs and scripts into storyboards
- Ability to follow brand design guidelines and ensure visual identity across all media
- High attention to detail
- Self-management and motivation to keep projects on track
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Great customer service with emphasis supporting the corporate sector and the ability to deal with client issues quickly and positively, seeking assistance when required
- Experience working with and editing audio files
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 70% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.