Presentation Designer at Grand Rounds
!Sorry, this job was removed at 8:52 a.m. (PST) on Friday, March 27, 2020
Grand Rounds is a new kind of healthcare company. Founded in 2011, the company is on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone, everywhere. The Grand Rounds team goes above and beyond to connect and guide people to the highest quality healthcare available for themselves and their loved ones. Grand Rounds creates products and services that give people the best possible healthcare experience. Named a 2019 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and Rock Health’s 2018 Fastest Growing Company, Grand Rounds works with inspiring employers and doctors to empower them to be the change agents we need to make our shared vision a reality.
About the role:
Presentation design is an art-form - a mix of design, psychology and sales tactics. Can you translate a list of bullets and complicated graphs into relatable, understandable and effective presentations? Are you a designer who knows how to push the boundaries of design while still complying with brand standards? We are seeking a Presentation Designer to help conceptualize and bring data-driven stories to life. You'll partner with key stakeholders across the company to produce compelling presentations that help drive sales, communicate to both internal and external audiences and reinforce the Grand Rounds brand. The ideal candidate has excellent visual design, color, and typographic skills working in Google Slides and/or PowerPoint with a solid understanding of overall design principles and industry trends.
- Own our presentation design system in partnership with our Sr. Director, Creative Services and evolve it to meet the varying needs of sales, product marketing and other internal and external needs.
- Be able to break down complex information, including qualitative and quantitative data into beautiful and simplified narratives to better engage our audience and support sales initiatives.
- Visual storyteller with the ability to lead the design process to successfully translate sales and business objectives into easy to understand slides.
- Design a wide variety of collateral within the sales process: Google Slides/PowerPoint presentations and sales pitch decks, infographics, RFP’s and more.
- Communicate and partner cross-functionally with stakeholders to streamline processes and ensure smooth execution.
- Create templated, self-serve systems for internal use.
- Gain a complete understanding of our sales process and nuances of each potential new client.
- Manage timing and deliverables for project work. Must be able to handle a number of projects simultaneously.
- Manage ambiguity and iterate quickly while incorporating stakeholder feedback.
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Marketing, Advertising, or related field and 5+ years designing sales presentations.
- Extensive experience in PowerPoint, Google Slides, and the Adobe Creative Suite is a must.
- A strong design portfolio with a breadth of projects demonstrating presentation work, detailed thought process, attention to detail, and meticulous executional skills.
- Naturally curious and enthusiastic about design with a keen awareness of the evolving landscape of available tools, technologies, resources, and trends.
- Print & production experience a plus.
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills.
- Must be detailed-oriented, well organized and able to thrive in deadline driven environment.
- Excellent relationship building skills, and a proven track record of collaborating effectively and with positivity.
Grand Rounds is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Grand Rounds considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Read Full Job Description