Product Designer, Rally Design System at Rally Health
The XD team oversees the user experience and interface design of the Rally digital platform (suite of web and mobile apps). These integrated apps allow a user to easily navigate their benefits and manage their daily health and healthcare needs. The Rally Design System Team creates designs efficiencies across Rally, making it possible to build once and theme across multiple experiences.
Your primary focus as Product Designer, RDS will participate in all phases of the product development lifecycle, including product ideation and definition, UI/visual design for components, documentation site, shared Sketch libraries, and color branding. You will work with engineering team members, product, and project management to create and maintain a system to support Rally’s ability to scale as a design-driven business.You will report to the Product Design LeadYou Will:
- Experience developing, managing, and maintaining the design system for an organization.
- Work with other designers to raise the quality bar and contribute to our evolving design system of components, styles, and interactions.
- Support team-wide adoption of the Design System, manage changes, and promote input from our multiple teams.
- Partner with product and engineering as they build components.
- Document and help maintain usage guidelines and specs for components and patterns within the system.
- Interaction and visual design skills with an eye for accessibility.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment using tools like Jira and Confluence
- Design shared components with the support of Senior Design staff.
- Influence product specifications and accomplish design work with a high level of polish.
- Ensure final mockups are pixel perfect before development handoff. (Annotations a must).
- Manage updates from creation to completion - from ideation, to design, and to development to provide a finished product at launch.
- Human-centric approach to designing products and experience with Design Systems
- Information architecture and interaction design skills.
- Experience developing wireframes and user flows and proficient in visual design
- Proficiency with Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite and a basic understanding of front-end development.
- Have 5+ years of professional web/application/ui experience in a design team environment.
- BA or BFA in design or information architecture related field preferred.
- Some travel might be required.
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to improving at every level. We’re building digital tools that support people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally, we believe in the importance of communication and collaboration to ensure every opinion is valued. Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valid. A diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Everything we do is performed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch it needs.Our Benefits:
Resources to help you excel in our creative work atmosphere:
- Great compensation package
- Daily onsite catered lunches
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.