Debt collection is failing consumers. Every year, 77 million Americans have negative experiences with the collections process, and they deserve a better approach - one that is more relevant, more digital, and less abrasive. That’s why banks, lenders, and industry leaders are coming to TrueAccord for innovative solutions recovering outstanding receivables.
TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human based approach to assist both clients and consumers through a challenging financial process. With a world-class leadership team, passionate and driven team members, and a diverse and growing client base, TrueAccord is well positioned for continued success. Come join our team and disrupt a multi-billion dollar industry that's been waiting for change.
Consumers in debt navigate a difficult situation. Their cash flow is often unpredictable, they juggle multiple debts to various creditors, and keeping track of their obligations is exhausting. As we hit scale, we see more and more consumers with multiple debts and payment arrangements on our platform and we’d like to help them be successful.
As product designer, your job will be to identify, build, and optimize tools and experiences that help consumers successfully pay debts that we are servicing. You will handle payment plan negotiations, multiple active accounts for a single consumer, payment plan customizations, and other elements that promote consumers’ repayment success.
The product team is a small, highly-productive team that appreciates clean and simple solutions to large and messy real-world problems. You will work closely with Product Management, Engineering, Data Science, and Implementations to launch and iterate on innovative ideas to delight our customers and promote repayment rates while furthering our vision to radically change the debt collection industry.
Please share your portfolio or any relevant projects that you've worked on. Apply now to make a huge impact in a growing organization.
- Define user flows and interaction models to create intuitive product experiences
- Help define TrueAccord’s design language, exploring systems, patterns, and interface components for use throughout our consumer and client experiences
- Work with other designers, product managers, and engineers to support new user experiences from concept to launch
- Articulate design ideas to other team members and communicate creative requirements
- Understand the technical implications of your design decisions and work closely with engineers to bring your designs to life
- Be an advocate and evangelist for design throughout the TrueAccord organization
A successful candidate will have:
- Ability to think about what we should build, not just how it should look
- Good understanding of visual and interaction design systems, able to see the big picture but still get excited about small details
- Desire to listen to feedback and use constructive criticism to better inform designs
- Readiness to interview and learn from subject matter experts
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams (Product, Engineering, Data, Marketing)
- Ability to prototype designs using a tool such as Axure or Invision
- Ability to produce wireframes, mockups, and other artifacts for communicating design ideas
- Proficiency in Sketch, Illustrator, or other design tools
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent real-world experience in interaction design or a related design discipline
- 2-3 years experience as a product designer or user experience designer
- Must have a portfolio showcasing product design solutions
What TrueAccord offers you + Culture & Benefits
TrueAccord is headquartered in San Francisco and has a newly opened a location of excellence in Lenexa, KS. We offer a healthy work environment that continuously builds an inclusive and diverse culture where everyone is able to develop the best version of themselves. We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change.
*** Generous paid time off
*** Paid training
*** We promote work/life harmony
*** Paid holidays
*** Health, dental and vision benefits
*** 401K with matching
Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueAccord is an equal opportunity employer. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this makes us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.