Product Designer at JPMorgan Chase (San Francisco, CA)
Are you innovative and enjoy designing the customer experience? You have found the right team.
As a Product Designer, you will create amazing experiences for the Commercial Bank. You will start by using Design Thinking methodology to develop empathy for the product's users. You will work closely with local and global teams to deliver high quality, end-to-end designs in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead and execute end-to-end design initiatives to align with our product deadlines
- Communicate complex information using interaction design tools, including journey maps, storyboards, information architecture, user flows, wireframes, etc.
- Apply, maintain, and build upon design systems to ensure consistent designs including understand and document user research findings and iterate designs based on feedback
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams of designers, product managers, engineers, researchers, subject matter experts, copywriters, legal, and executive leaders
- Leverage and contribute to an existing design system to ensure consistent designs across our web, mobile, and native applications
- Create click-through prototypes, presentations, and videos to showcase product vision and get buy-in from key stakeholders
- Share knowledge and educate stakeholders about our design process and best practices to optimize our operations and elevate our organization
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant experience. Please include a link to your online portfolio or work samples.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Interaction Design, User Experience (UX) Design, Service Design, Visual Design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), or related fields
- 1+ years of work experience in the design field
- Proficiency in design, prototyping, and presentation software such as Figma and Keynote
- Experience in the application of design systems such as Material Design
- Experience working across multiple platforms (e.g., products, websites, mobile apps, etc.)
- Ability to communicate abstract design concepts visually and verbally in a clear and engaging manner
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Familiarity with Design Thinking methodology
- Familiarity with financial terminologies
- Familiarity with Americans with Disabilities Act Standards for Accessible Design and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents and perspectives that they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs. (If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability and wish to request an accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us by calling the Accessibility Line (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690 and indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.)
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, we offer discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of firm performance and individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Veterans
About the Team
Commercial Banking is focused on helping our clients succeed and making a positive difference in our communities. We provide credit and financing, treasury and payment services, international banking and real estate services to clients including corporations, municipalities, institutions, real estate investors and owners, and nonprofit organizations.