- As a Product Experience designer, you will help define and drive the future of Corsair’s product design. The right candidate will develop and ideate product experiences for user from out of box, to setting up the devices, to long hours of gaming.
- Envision use case of the product and its complex features in complex gaming scenarios and deliver the functions in an easy to use UI for the gamers.
- In this role, the candidate will create understanding around user needs, stated and unstated . You will collaborate with designers, Product Managers, and Engineering teams across all our locations to provide design leadership, and innovation opportunities.
Position Summary, Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Designing the overall experience of a product, working through the design process from start to end
- Define and lead product experience strategy for wide variety of Corsair’s product lines
- Deliver user story and product experience vision, along with a plan for evolutionary, iterative updates, that actualize the larger vision over time
- Conduct studies to gauge the usability and experiences of new and existing Corsair product and features
- Design storyboards, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes to communicate intent of the product and its features for the entire project team
- Contribute to establishing design principles and patterns for Corsair's growing portfolio of product lines
- Avid PC Gamer or a Streamer
- Understanding of PC peripherals such as Keyboards, Mice, Headset, Coolers, Fans, etc.
- Understanding of how PC peripherals play a crucial role in playing/streaming games
- 3 years of experience in UX Design
- Bachelor's degree in Design or equivalent practical experience
- Experience creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes
- Ability to lead and ideate products from scratch and improve features, all with a user-centered design process
- Passion for building excellent user-first products for PC and Console Gaming
- Experience in designing product experience and interactions for PC desktop, smartphone and cloud
- Effective core interaction design skills to solve complex user flows, visually organize complex data, and build cohesive design frameworks
- Experience balancing product, development, and user-centered goals to help shape overall product strategy
Read Full Job Description