The Cisco Meraki Creative Studio team is seeking a passionate and insightful Senior Brand Designer to join our team! The Creative Studio is a multi-disciplinary team of creatives working across most marketing projects at Meraki– building our brand aesthetic through collateral, promotional materials, web, events, advertising, digital campaigns, and product launches.
A Meraki Brand Designer should help bring our story to life through well-crafted visual narratives across all our channels and customer touchpoints. We are looking for a storytelling, problem-solving, detail-oriented, curious, and collaborative team member who can think strategically about their work and produce creative that helps our Marketing team achieve our goals with thoughtful and customer-centric visuals that are consistent with our core values.
Senior Brand Designers at Meraki should demonstrate a passion for great design and the discipline to define and document their approach in collaboration with other members of the Marketing team to build and scale our design approach to help us achieve a consistent visual language globally. This designer should have excellent communication skills and be able to articulate the rationale behind their work.Responsibilities include
- Strategize and design high-profile product marketing campaigns, product launches, and other initiatives in collaboration with cross-functional teams both inside and outside Marketing
- Help us create, maintain, and evolve our design language and design guidelines for the Meraki brand
- Create and manage global asset libraries for systematic and scalable design
- Provide evocative and thoughtful art direction for product photo shoots, trade show booths, marketing videos, and more
- Help source and manage vendors and/or freelancers, providing direction and feedback through effective creative briefs
- Work with regional teams around the world to improve our visual design quality in local markets
- Advocate for aesthetic excellence around Meraki, providing occasional guidance and consultation to teams outside of Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic/Visual Design or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 5-8 years of experience designing at a tech company, marketing agency, or related experience
- A portfolio that showcases excellence in visual and web design & creative thinking, as well as a clean and polished style with an eye for detail.
- Skilled at explaining your work, process, and decisions and are hungry for feedback to help you produce your best work
- Very strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign).
- Experience designing for responsive web, mobile, and email (Sketch, or comparable) and familiarity with HTML/CSS
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects and to adjust to shifts in timelines, deadlines, budgets, and project goals
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to work well both independently and in a cross-functional fast-paced team environment
- A link to your world-class portfolio
- A bit about why Meraki interests you
Are you wondering what it is like to work at Cisco Meraki? Picture a breathtaking office, healthy catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, onsite gym and paid time off to volunteer. Meraki Cisco has built an amazing equal opportunity focused office where employees thrive. With that said, we are confident you will love it here. Check out more of our benefits on our job page, at https://meraki.cisco.com/jobs, and we look forward to talking with you soon.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we don't just accept difference - it's one of our key values. Everybody In means we listen to each other's opinions. Everybody is accepted and valued here, and we are a team that works as one towards our goals. We recognize that diverse teams make the strongest teams, and we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.