Senior Brand Designer at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
We're committed to putting people first and helping everyone make smarter decisions towards their financial success. We're doing this by building products and services that are clear, transparent, and above all, honest.
We’re looking for an experienced designer to execute all our co-marketing campaigns in partnership with one of our largest e-commerce partners! As part of the Brand team, you will partner closely with our copywriters and work cross-functionally with our Product Design, Growth Marketing, Product Marketing, Integrated Marketing, and PR/Communications teams. You will be given a phenomenal deal of autonomy and will be responsible for big conceptual thinking as well as rolling up your sleeves to craft consumer and merchant-facing communications.What You'll Do
- Build brand consistency, ensuring that company-wide materials for Affirm and those of our major ecommerce partner to support and strengthen Affirm’s brand and personality.
- Shape the visual identity of Affirm on our partner platforms across multiple mediums with illustration, photography, digital media, application design, web design, video/film, print, and presentations
- Work closely with marketing to craft assets for Affirm.com, online and offline marketing including emails, digital display, social media, business collateral, video assets, infographics, and photography assets for content marketing.
- Lead the concepting and development of compelling integrated marketing campaigns. Articulate Affirm’s narrative to help the world understand how our products fit into a new generation of commerce.
- Guide and partner with internal teams and platform partners in the development of B2C and B2B campaigns and partner marketing.
- Provide guidance and creative feedback to our platform/ecommerce partners.
- 6+ years of proven experience in developing inspiring, well-crafted brand and creative work across mediums - web, mobile, video, email, social, print, experiential/event.
- Experience in partner marketing campaigns
- 3+ years of self-managing and leading design projects
- A self-starter, designer, conceptual problem solver, mentor, and communicator.
- Proficient across the creative spectrum, with an understanding of skill and execution requirements across visual design, art direction, and brand positioning.
- Experience in branding work (brand development, brand refresh) and campaign development, big and small—from brand campaigns and tentpole ideas to seasonal campaigns and promotions.
- Experience in ecommerce platforms, web design, and/or UX is a plus.
- Understanding of how to use consumer attitudes and strategic insights to drive creative thinking.
- Understanding of marketing strategy, user journeys, and targeted marketing.
- Agency experience or have managed/partnered with agencies.
- Experience working across consumer, business, global, and internal audiences (sales teams, PR/communications).
- A phenomenal communicator with the ability to clearly, optimally, and consistently articulate rationale for design decisions.
- Strong understanding of design systems
- Proficient in Figma and Photoshop. Ability to work in Google docs and Asana.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.