Senior Digital Designer at RingCentral
What if you could change the way the world
What if you could share that story with the world?
What if you had the freedom of a startup and the resources of a global enterprise?
You’d break new ground. Raise the bar for performance. And do career-defining work. That’s exactly the kind of environment we’re building together at RingCentral.
RingCentral’s cloud-based communications platform connects more than 2 million users around the world, in ways that bring people, ideas, companies and customers together. We’re the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space - growing at more than 30% every year, with a market capitalization of over $18 billion!
Our Marketing team uses data, strategy and creativity to share that story with the world in the most effective, relevant ways possible.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
Join a company where employee satisfaction matters.
RingCentral ranked #18 overall in the Glassdoor 2021 Employees’ Choice Awards
honoring the Best Places to Work in the US.
As part of the RingCentral Marketing team, you will help plan, coordinate, implement and oversee the ways we share RingCentral’s message with the world. You’ll use data, technology and creativity to target, communicate, measure and adjust with precision— and share the story of a new, reimagined age of business communication with the audiences who want to hear it most.
What you will do
We are looking for an experienced Senior Digital Designer to drive the brand forward, scale eCommerce, and deliver marketing-generated online pipeline growth. Within this role you will play a critical role in helping to expand the foundations of our brand system—from our core strategy to the visual elements that define it—and coming up with creative, effective, and delightful ways of communicating with our audience.
What excites you
- Harnessing creativity to challenge the status quo of how B2B companies go to market
- Applying human-centric thinking to develop compelling, memorable, and relevant experiences that drive brand awareness and consideration
- Thinking strategically and tying your decisions back to business impact
- Brainstorming solutions alongside incredibly smart, hardworking people from across engineering, product, marketing, and design
- Thinking about identity systems and the principles that guide where we stay consistent and where we introduce differentiation
- Contributing to our design culture through collaboration, presenting work, and sharing feedback
- Producing high-quality work from wireframes and user flows to pixel-perfect design with delightful interactions
- Opportunity to mentor others within the Design team
What excites us
- 6+ years of experience in creating and shipping quality consumer experiences
- A proven track record of delivering and art-directing beautiful, compelling, and high-impact campaigns and brand experiences
- Excellent communication skills and a consistent track record of collaborating across teams and disciplines
- An affection for initiating and utilizing user insights to guide design decisions
- Ability to tie designs to business needs, goals, and metrics
- Motivated leader who is passionate about driving results and generating pipeline
- Fluency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign (or similar software), as well as Sketch or Figma
- Experience shaping strategy and design direction relevant experience in telephony, communication, or collaboration related products is a plus
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.