Senior Manager, Product Design at Vungle
Product at Vungle:
As a member of Vungle’s Product team, you will work across the company and the broader ecosystem to identify opportunities and create new products and services for app developers. We are looking for a Product Design leader who will shape the product experience for our partners.
- Lead, and manage, a growing team of designers.
- Execute at every stage of the design lifecycle from concept to delivery. Be hands-on and lead by example.
- Contribute to design thinking at the company, resulting in tangible improvements across our portfolio of products – as well as to how we approach and solve customer problems
- Lead design research and effectively communicate findings, conceptual ideas and designs for our products and services.
- Build strong partnerships and work collaboratively with product squads to launch new features and evolve existing ones based on an understanding of customer needs, business objectives and technical constraints
- 10+ years of relevant design experience.
- 4 years managing a team of designers
- Bachelor in Design or other relevant area; or equivalent work experience
- A strong portfolio across multiple platforms that highlight your approach to problem solving, as well as the solutions themselves. Case studies should demonstrate your skills in user experience, visual design, and interaction design.
- Fluency in the latest product design trends, tools, and technology
- Adtech or Gaming industry experience a plus
Vungle is the trusted guide for growth and engagement, transforming how people discover and experience apps. Mobile application developers partner with Vungle to monetize their apps through innovative in-app ad experiences that are inspired by insight and crafted with creativity. Advertisers depend on Vungle to reach, acquire, and retain high-value users worldwide. Vungle develops tools that include data-led buying and UX recommendations, ad format innovation, creative automation, and more. Vungle's data-optimized ads run on over 1 billion unique devices to drive engagement and increase returns for publishers and advertisers ranging from indie studios to powerhouse brands, including Rovio, Zynga, Pandora, and Microsoft. The company is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices around the world in London, Berlin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Singapore, and Los Angeles. For more information, visit www.vungle.com or follow the company on Twitter @Vungle
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Vungle does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or Recruiting Team. All candidates must be submitted via our Applicant Tracking System by approved Vungle vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Recruiting Team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Vungle Recruiting Team and such candidate was submitted to the Vungle Recruiting Team via our Applicant Tracking System.