Senior Marketing Designer/Developer at NextRoll
NextRoll Inc., the marketing technology company delivering products ambitious marketers use and rely on to grow their businesses, is looking for a Senior Marketing Designer/Developer to join its marketing team. Reporting to the Head of Creative – you will collaborate and execute on brand initiatives internally and externally. You’ll create various digital and print assets for the NextRoll brand across multiple channels. You will be the creative champion of the NextRoll brand and embrace the continuing growth and development of all visual content, internally and externally.
NextRoll as a corporate brand is still in its infancy, so there’s ample opportunity to craft how people know and think about us in the market alongside our core business units, AdRoll and RollWorks. You’ll have a big visual impact within the company and be positioned to take us from a corporate name to an established corporate brand.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, and Salt Lake City offices or remote.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.The impact you’ll make:
- Develop a scaled creative strategy for growing the NextRoll visual brand
- Execute graphics for use on the web, social media, and internal use cases
- Maintain the look and feel of our corporate website
- Be an evangelist for the brand - assisting with the development of our visuals and contributing to the ongoing evolution of our brand in market
- Assist with updating and maintaining our brand book and brand guidelines
- Work collaboratively with a cross-functional team across all business units – NextRoll corporate, AdRoll, RollWorks ensuring the spirit of our brand carries through internally and externally
- Outstanding portfolio of design samples
- 4-6 years of experience as a graphic designer, either in-house or agency
- Experience with HTML/SCSS and basic front end development
- Experience working with multiple designers, either internally or through agencies
- Technology/Marketing experience a definite plus
- Highly driven and self-starting
- Able to juggle many projects and quick turnaround
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
NextRoll is a marketing technology company delivering products ambitious marketers use and rely on to grow their businesses. Powered by machine learning and integrated data platforms, NextRoll’s technology serves tens of thousands of businesses globally through its two business units: RollWorks, an account-based platform for business-to-business marketing and sales teams, and AdRoll, an ecommerce marketing platform for direct-to-consumer marketers. NextRoll is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA. To learn more visit nextroll.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.