Credit Karma is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 100 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. While we're best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for tips as they work on their financial goals, including helping them monitor their credit, identity monitoring, searching for credit cards, shopping for loans (car, home and personal), filing their taxes with Credit Karma Tax and growing their savings* -- all for free. Credit Karma has grown significantly through the years: we've added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,100 employees across our offices in San Francisco, Charlotte, Los Angeles, Leeds, London and soon Oakland.
Are you a rockstar motion designer? Do you love supporting brands through visual identity, experience and motion? Are you one step ahead of the ever-changing digital marketing landscape? As a Motion Designer, you will be part of a team of Copywriters, Art Directors, Strategists, Designers and Performance Marketers making outstanding digital campaigns for Credit Karma’s Credit Cards vertical.
* Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC
What you'll do:
- Use motion design to engage our members in various marketing efforts
- Be a voice for how motion can contribute to the success of each project
- Work in a range of channels from social, email, display networks, to broadcast
- Manage and prioritize a workload of multiple projects from concept to completion
- Ensure your creative is consistent with the company brand positioning and motion design direction
- Work with marketing partners to ensure creative tells a consistent visual and brand story
What's great about the role:
- Supporting a positive mission to champion financial progress for all
- Have pride in your designs knowing it is directly contributing to the momentum of the company and mission
- Work with a hardworking and positive creative team
What we are looking for:
- Highly skilled in motion design and basic graphic design knowledge
- Experience building html5 banner ads, ideally within Adobe Animate
- Expert knowledge of motion graphic and character animation principles.
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite especially (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Animate)
- Proficiency in Figma and Sketch.
- Proficiency in file compression, particularly for gif and mp4 formats
- A strong, diverse portfolio of work that demonstrates strong animation skills, design thinking, process and solutions
Equal Employment Opportunity
Credit Karma is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with a single eye to nourishing an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all and fosters diversity by supporting our internal Employee Resource Groups. We’ve worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth.
As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated. Credit Karma is also proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, veteran or military status, disability (physical or mental), genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.