You’ll join the AdRoll Product Design and Research team focussed on our Engagement and Automations product areas. This team partners with Product Management and Engineering to create intuitive marketing and advertising product experiences that help our customers reach their marketing goals in a unified way. We are embarking on a journey that includes significant product expansion and diversification efforts, which you will play a key role in.
As a Product Designer, you will participate in the entire product development process. This includes anything from unpacking the problem space and generating new product concepts to fine tuning the UI before launch. You will use your adaptive mindset and your full range of product design, interaction design, visual design, and prototyping skills to produce impactful user experiences that help our customers to succeed.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York City, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to enter a US NextRoll office. Please notify us to request accommodation.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.The impact you’ll make:
- As part of a trifecta of designer, product manager and engineering lead, understand the customers’ problems and define the right solution though discovery and experimentation
- Partner with other designers, PM's and Engineers to help lead the user experience of new features and products from conception to launch
- Design mockups and prototypes and quickly iterate to ensure it meets and even exceeds customer expectations
- Articulate design concepts and decisions to stakeholders and generate alignment on design direction
- Work alongside our researcher to conduct user research and usability studies to understand the customer context and how AdRoll’s products fit within it
- Craft and maintain product UI components and pattern libraries
- 3+ years of product design experience
- Prior experience designing, building and shipping products across a variety of platforms and form factors
- Prior experience working with Product Managers and Engineers to ship high impact products
- A portfolio showcasing your work and your ability to understand customer needs and create elegant and effective user experiences
- A genuine passion for talking to customers and strong sense of customer empathy
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back