Senior Product Designer (Consultant)
This contractor engagement will be for 6-9 months, 40 hours/week, and will require you to work out of our San Francisco office M-F.
The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building word-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
The Senior Product Designer will own the user experience, visual and interaction design aspects of the platform. You will work with our small and mighty design team to help craft an exceptional user experience, injecting personality and delight into our products by defining and driving the future of ABM. With your skills and passion for usability and design you’ll be taking complex data and designing an intuitive and visually stunning UI. We want to continuously raise the bar to deliver an experience that exceeds expectations.
To apply for the role, you must have a solid portfolio and can eloquently speak to each design decision that was made in it, all while backing it up with qualitative and quantitative data. You should have experience being a leading part of a successful product lifecycle from ideation to launch of a feature/product.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and site maps to effectively communicate initial interaction and design ideas and bring it to life.
- Collaborate with the design team, product management, data scientists, and engineers to solve design problems and create flexible, intuitive and scalable UI and UX solutions for the core product platform, as well as special projects
- Effectively communicate design choices & direction to multiple stakeholders (internal and external) by incorporating and articulating design principles while balancing the customers' needs.
- Be active at every stage of product user experience lifecycle, including product & feature ideation and definition, customer research/feedback, rapid prototyping, UI design and testing.
- Influence business-wide discussions relative to current user experience projects and the future direction of product design and user experience across our platform.
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of work experience in product/UX design with desktop application and SaaS experience.
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly deliver mockups and obtain customer feedback.
- Hands-on, “get things done” mentality who can drive projects to completion while still paying attention to details and executing flawlessly with creative zeal.
- Experience in agile/iterative software cycles, coupled with a deep understanding of user experience methods, best practices, design principles and problem-framing skills.
- Curious, analytical & creative. Always learning, testing, validating and iterating.
- Expert knowledge of prototyping tools, such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite & InVision
- A portfolio featuring your design work – let your work speak for itself.
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, engage, close and measure progress against best-fit accounts. The biggest and fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500 and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.