Lattice is on a mission to build cultures where employees and their companies thrive. In an age where innovation is happening all around us, there's commonality – people are driving these changes. We offer a solution that helps companies put employees first. Lattice is a people management tool that offers performance reviews, employee engagement surveys, real-time feedback, weekly check-ins, and goal setting in a way that allows companies to focus on employee development, growth, and engagement. Since launching in 2016 we have grown to over 1,800 customers globally, including brands like Slack, Reddit, Glossier, and Asana.About the team
Lattice's App Platform Team builds products and services that supercharge other teams in delivering value to our customers. This includes work that expand the kinds of customers we can deliver value to (business types, business sizes, org structures, geography, and other factors) and work that leads to a more efficient team and holistic experience (Design System, data modeling, notifications, integrations, product patterns). As a result, this team and role is excellent for Designers who love breadth, collaborating across teams, and system thinking.Who you are
You have 3+ years of professional experience designing experiences that empower the end user.
- You've collaborated with PM, Research, and Engineering to shape new opportunities. You care about why you're building something, not just what.
- You collaborate with cross-functional peers navigate the messy middle of the work, converging/diverging, assessing contraints and risk, and ultimately de-risking the ideal solution path.
- You over-invest in the visual and interaction portion of your work and consider yourself a craftsperson.
You enjoy taking an active role in the development process.
- You collaborate with cross-functional peers to shape the experience roadmap for software projects.
- You have experience working with a broader Design team to identify opportunities to improve the utility, usability, and desirability of business-critical experiences.
- You have a growth mindset when it comes to increasing your own efficiency on planning, decision making, and pragmatic management of design debt.
You’re a great communicator and collaborator.
- You’re clear and concise in explaining your thought process and in enumerating the tradeoffs made in your work.
- You develop strong and effective working relationships with Designers and cross-functional peers.
- You're proactive in seeking out mentorship, and are open and receptive to feedback.
- You’ll design software to help companies build cultures in which their employees thrive.
- You'll collaborate with Product, Research, Engineering, and Customer Success to help identify the needs of our customers, tirelessly iterate, and ship world-class solutions.
- You’ll make contributions to our Design practices, identifying and evangelizing improvements to improve our team output.
- You'll embody our team values and design principles.
- You'll push our visual and interaction execution further.
- The opportunity to join a very fast growing company built by an ambitious team that’s passionate about solving customers’ needs and loves coming to work every day. (That’s not rhetoric, we really mean it.)
- A culture that supports and promotes professional growth and development
- Competitive salary, equity, and benefits
- Centrally located FiDi office
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy
- Other fun perks like continuous learning reimbursements, office snacks & team trips
Lattice is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Lattice is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.