Senior Product Designer - Recover at Rally Health
Rally Recover is a new digital patient engagement platform for healthcare providers, care teams, and patients. Rally Recover enhances the recovery process by creating a collaborative care management approach between patients and their care teams. This results in better patient outcomes, increased patient satisfaction, and reduced healthcare costs.
Join Rally Health as a Senior Product Designer where you and the team will manage the user experience and interface design of Rally Recover, the Provider mobile and desktop apps and the Patient mobile app. This is a unique opportunity to join a small design team responsible for creating multiple applications end-to-end. Working for Rally Recover is the best of both worlds… it combines a startup mentality and design process, and one that contributes to Rally Health’s growing success.. As part of the Recover Team, you will report to the Creative Director and work with multiple departments across Rally.You Will:
- Perform UI/UX Design for roles, features and value propositions and work on UI/UX Design for usability, accessibility, engagement, and retention
- As a Senior, work with XD / Product / Engineering Leadership to ensure design sprints are in sync with strategy and timeline, support QA through each release, and assess UX/UI performance in production
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into wireframes and flows and distill research and data into applicable insights
- 5+ years professional application design
- Experience designing responsive and versions of desktop web applications and mobile applications
- You have skills in Interactive Design and can explore, research and support experiences across multiple devices
- You have skills in UI Design and can contribute to an evolving Design System and a high level of proficiency with Sketch, Adobe XD, InVision or similar tools
- You have worked with other designers, product managers and engineers
- You can lead the design of multiple features from start to finish and in tandem with the design director and can design flows within complex prototypes
- Knowledge of HTML/css is a plus and creating and working with a design system is a plus
- BA or BFA in design or information architecture related field preferred
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to improving at every level. We’re building digital tools that support people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally, we believe in the importance of communication and collaboration to ensure every opinion is valued. Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valid. A diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Everything we do is performed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch it needs.Our Benefits:
Resources to help you excel in our creative work atmosphere:
- Great compensation package
- Daily onsite catered lunches
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.