Lattice is on a mission to build cultures where employees and their companies thrive. In an age where innovation is happening all around us, there's commonality – people are driving these changes. We offer a solution that helps companies put employees first. Lattice is a people management tool that offers performance reviews, employee engagement surveys, real-time feedback, weekly check-ins, and goal setting in a way that allows companies to focus on employee development, growth, and engagement. Since launching in 2016 we have grown to over 1,500 customers globally, including brands like Slack, Pinterest, Reddit, Glossier, and Asana.
We’re a small and impactful team of product engineers continuously working to improve our product and our craft. We use a modern, cutting-edge tech stack and love experimenting with new technologies to create our products. We are really excited to find a person that has the experience and ability to own our infrastructure and improve our development experience.About the Role
You're an experienced Product Designer and you're sure of your process. You been at it for 5+ years and enjoy shaping new practices into the product design team. Research isn't just a buzzword to you, it's a constant state of learning about your customers. You over-invest in the visual and interaction portion of your work and consider yourself a craftsperson. Everything is your problem. You care about why you're building something, not just what. You consider the technical, product, and business needs of the company with each decision. You're based in San Francisco or are willing to relocate, and eligible to work in the United States.Responsibilities
Because our team is small, you’ll be given lots of responsibility and opportunities to impact the overall product and business. You'll work with cross-functional peers to build product-defining features as well as be a decision maker in what direction we take the product.
- You'll lead the user experience of one of our flagship product offerings. As a senior member of the team, we're counting on you to own and run the design process on your product team.
- You'll collaborate with Product, Engineering, and Customer Success to help identify the needs of our customers, prioritize our efforts, tirelessly iterate, and ship world-class solutions.
- You'll socialize and elevate the role of design with the company.
- You'll embody our team values and design principles.
- You'll push our visual and interaction execution further.
- Strong communication skills and are comfortable having discussions with users, non-designers, and executives.
- Proven track record of success in navigating ambiguity and driving clarity through a clear process.
- Strong portfolio of high-quality visual and interaction design execution.
- Prior experience designing for desktop platforms and data visualization.
- Prior experience in People Management software or SaaS companies.
- Comfortable working independently and elevating design thinking.
- Ability to work within our established frameworks and contribute to them.
- Previous experience working on design teams.
Why Lattice? (heading 3, bold)
- We invest in the personal and professional growth of every employee because we believe growth leads to both business impact and personal fulfillment
- The opportunity to join an experienced and ambitious team that is passionate about solving customers’ needs and loves coming to work every day
- Partner with 1,500+ companies around the world to make sure their employees are engaged and performing at a high level
- A culture that encourages and promotes professional growth and development, with continuous learning reimbursements
- Competitive salary, equity, and benefits
- Centrally located FiDi office in San Francisco and New York
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy
Lattice is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Lattice is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.