UserTesting enables companies to put their customers at the center of every business decision by leveraging the power of human insights. With offices in San Francisco, Atlanta and Edinburgh, we make it easy for businesses to improve their customer experience by providing those insights quickly. Over 34,000 companies, including Google, Facebook, and Apple, use us to deliver great products.
We're looking for a Senior Product Designer to help drive the user experience vision and execution as we continue to innovate on our online service. While deep interaction design is the most important discipline for this role, we don't have separate visual designers so you will frequently be asked to apply our creative vision and aesthetic to new design patterns and use cases.
What you'll do:
- Uncover what our customers are thinking and turn those insights into a best-in-class user experience
- Lead concept ideation and iteration with sketches, wireframes, and prototypes with a team of product managers, software engineers, user researchers and other designers
- Design elegant solutions to complex interactions and workflows
- Collaborate with product management and design leadership to understand and prioritize the product roadmap and develop a design plan to support each initiative
- Communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to stakeholders and the teams that will be implementing them
- Work on features and products through their entire lifecycle, including discovery (user research, competitive analysis, opportunity maps), ideation (concept generation & testing, rapid iteration), development (usability testing, design QA, artifact creation), launch, and beyond
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience
- 5+ years experience designing product solutions for online applications
- Experience with an evidence-based approach to product design
- Passionate with great intuition
- Collaborative with cross-functional teams
- Able to iterate quickly and design within an agile development process
- Superb eye for details and a strong visual esthetic
- Familiar with qualitative and quantitative research methods
- An ability to present your work with confidence
- Ability to prioritize projects, communicate progress, and deliver on time
- Online portfolio required for application
As well as a five star rated ‘best place to work’ work environment and the opportunity to change the world, we offer competitive salary, benefits, plenty of perks, as well as stock options. We value diversity, and are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.
Note to recruitment agencies:
We have a preferred supplier list for the provision of recruitment services and we will not accept unsolicited CVs from suppliers not currently on our PSL.